Friday, October 12, 2012

late harvest

Regular edits
Tinkering with histograph

Finally went to the doctor's office because I just wasn't getting better. It's been nine days. It was a good call (and one I should have made two days ago) because I have a bad sinus infection along with bronchitis. On the way to the pharmacy, I noticed some pretty boston ivy in a tucked away parking lot. I wanted to try photographing fall colors in overcast light again. While I was looking more closely at the plantings, I caught sight of a grape vine growing in a tangle of long neglected shrubbery near the trash dumpster. I wonder what the story is behind this renegade parking lot grape vine.

I tinkered with some post editing. Have never checked out the histogram before. I think it does make a difference. Will definitely be learning more about this feature.

1 comment:

  1. Lee I love this shot, it's simple but has depth. It's sure fun playing with edits I find, the sky's the limit was to what we can do these days to enhance a photo it seems.

    ReplyDelete