Monday, October 8, 2012

a test of sorts


Received a surprise today, my new graduated neutral density filter arrived a day early. I'm still sick with this darn cold/flu thing so I just walked a little down the street to where I noticed there were still some sun rays to check out. Now I wish I would have taken two shots, one with the filter and one without. So here's one with the filter in place. I suspect the nice reddish gold tones of the hillside are visible in the low light because of the filter. Looking forward to trying it with waterfalls and sunsets and other bright skies.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheesh, first my comment shows up twice, I deleted one and now the comment disappeared! lol Good thing I copied it, I'll try this again.

    Lee sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I've never heard of a neutral density filter, I'll have to google it to check it out. I have the polarized filters, a star filter and that's about the extent of my filters for now. I love the way the sun is peeking through the trees, very nice.

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete